Welcome to Rajasthan Tourism
this si the req image
• The ‘Incredible State of India ‘ is our tagline in English. Give us a tagline in Hindi, to be used with logo in Hindi.
• The proposed tagline should be original and should not have been used or published in the past. It should not violate any rules of the Copyright Act, 1957. The applicant will be responsible for any copyright infringement or violation of law.
• The applicant needs to submit their entry / entries, along with their 'Name', 'Address', 'Phone Number' and 'Email ID' in prescribed form in the below link. Incomplete form will not be accepted. : https://forms.gle/P9Aecbr52Pmtk7PJ9
• The applicant can be any person / group / organization / firm of private/government sector who may submit multiple entries. There is no charge applicable for submitting the entry / entries.
• Winner will get a 2 Nights – 3 Days stayfor two individuals on twin sharing basis at one of the RTDC Hotels in Jaipur / Jodhpur/ Udaipur/ Jaisalmer (inclusive of food) and complimentary entries to Monuments, Govt. of Rajasthan.
•The selected tagline will be the intellectual property of Department of Tourism, Govt. of Rajasthan, which can be used in any form or can be revised. The winner will not have any rights over the final selected tagline.
• All entries will be accepted only in the prescribed form, to be sent on the email address - firstname.lastname@example.org. Suggestions sent on other mediums will not be accepted.
• Result of the contest will be published in newspapers, on the website of Department of Tourism, Govt. of Rajasthan and all social media channels. Winner will also be intimated on respective email address.
• No legal disputes with respect to tagline contest will be accepted.
• The decision of the department would be final. Department of Tourism, Govt. of Rajasthan reserves the rights to accept/reject any entry at its sole absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons thereof.
I agree with the all above terms & conditions of the tagline contest
Disclaimer: The last date of the contest can be extended.